Recent books edited &/or proofread
- I Love You Still – Modesta Tonan
- Sol’Luna: Survival or Death – D. Dwell
- How to Leak Documents & Surf the Web Anonymously – Nathan K.M. Bowie
- Made in Africa – Ed Aarons
- Cricketing Caesar – Mark Peel
- Damn Your Eyes … Stop! – John Rigby
- Little Wonder – Sasha Abramsky
- The Unforgiven – Ashley Gray
- Liverpool Minute by Minute – David Jackson
- Que Sera, Sera – Wayne Barton
- Dawn of a Naval Academy – Indian Naval Academy
- Build the Right Thing – Haja J Deen
- Pep’s City – Luis Martín & Pol Ballús
- The Sanctuary Cipher – Peter Beck
- Cricket 2.0: Inside the T20 Revolution – Tim Wigmore & Freddie Wilde
- 20 years’ experience of reviewing, editing and proofreading local government internal audit reports, tables, action plans etc.
- Editing and proofreading of a variety of business and academic documents.
- Voluntary work for archives service, proofreading transfer of documents from paper to electronic versions.
- Proofreading, editing and compositing monthly village newsletter.
- Editing work for local history society on World War I book.
- Editing and proofreading documentation and website for a local music co-operative.
- Pitch Publishing
- Polaris Publishing
- Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club
- Arena Sport
- The Lagoon Group
- Gunvor Meller
- Martin D. Barber
Ivan is most definitely a must-have guy if you’re looking, like I was, for a professional editor, as I was to improve the book manuscript I had recently finished. Ivan delivered on time, discussed options all the way through the project, as well as amending and updating the project until he was satisfied prior to submitting as a finished product. I can’t speak highly enough about the guy, and all I know is he is part of my team going forward as I look to move on later this year to my next book. Thank you Ivan.
Thanks so much for the final proofread. I am very happy with it and you were very good with making all changes etc. I have just sent on balance with a little extra as feel you do great work and well worth the price.
He was very professional, conscientious work, progress reports every day, content editing is excellent and timely delivery. I would hire him next time.
Just what I was looking for. He double checked with me to make sure I got what I wanted and delivered ahead of time.
Ivan delivers above and beyond what is expected in a very timely and professional manner. Definitely hiring again.
Ivan has done a great work proofreading my text. He is knowledgeable, cooperative and a real gentleman. Would recommend him any time.
In the jungle of Freelancer.com where non-English speakers from remote countries apply for jobs they aren’t even qualified for, and clogs up your inbox with ridiculous proposals, Ivan is a standout and true professional. I hired Ivan to do a final proof-edit on a 40,000 word book that’s already gone through 3-4 rounds of editing. In order for the manuscript to be format ready, the job included fixing many loose ends, requiring a multitude of skills. Ivan provided a project plan divided into days and addressed all my concerns timely. If you value high standards, reliability, attention to detail and someone who is actually qualified in what he’s doing (UK certification, native English, proven professional track record) — trust Ivan with your next project — you will not regret it. A good editor is an investment for your project.
Excellent freelancer and very professional. Understood the assignment, and delivered exactly as expected. His profile shows his calibre.
I am very lucky that I found him. Nice to work with him.